1/22/2008

Steve & Barry's

Sonya and I checked out Steve & Barry's yesterday. (With 3 children in tow.) Have you ever been there? It is a huge clothing store, with stuff for all ages. It kind of reminds me of Old Navy, but not quite as cute. Anyway, it was worth the drive (45 minutes because we got lost) because everything in the store right now is $8.98! It was kind of picked over (as you can imagine) but I bought Mak a cute sweater and I found some capri's for me. I have to mention, that there was a crazy, blizzardy, snow storm going on, but we were determined to go shoppin'! I only had to push us out of a snow bank one time. (Sonya, what were we thinkin?)

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Anything for a good deal!

Wendy said...

Where is it located????

Jeni said...

You're crazy! Where is it?