1/28/2008

Blame Makaylee for the Blizzard!

This morning Makaylee came into my room with a tear soaked face, and she was whimpering. I asked her what was wrong, to which she replied "In my prayers I asked Heavenly Father for it to snow, and he didn't give me any!" I told her that sometimes we had to wait patiently for our prayers to be answered. She seemed okay with this, but was still a little forlorn. A few hours later I looked outside and saw that it was a blizzard. I said "Makaylee, look outside, it is snowing!" Her little face lit up as she ran to the window, she came running back and said. "Yay, now Daddy can take me sledding!" So Cute! I just love the simple faith of children!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

If she HAS to pray for snow, fine...just next time tell her not to pray SO HARD!

Wendy said...

what a cutie.... but maybe she could pray that it only snows in your neighborhood. You know, you could coach her a little?

Tiffany said...

faith is more powerful than we realize!