1/03/2008

Goodbye 2007!

Happy New Year!

2007 was a good and busy year for us, I am almost sad to see it go! While I was doing my (35) chart checks at work on New Years Day, my hand nearly cramped! Because my hand wanted to write 2007, but my brain kept saying 2008!

We had a fun New Years Eve this year at my parents house. (Who now live like 7 minutes from our house, Yay!) We watched various kid friendly shows, had lots of snacks, and played "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" for like 45 minutes! (Grandma and Grandpa are such good sports!)

Makaylee made it until midnight! In fact, she was the brightest eyed, and the bushiest tailed of all of us! The last half hour was hilarious, she was literally bouncing off the couches, yelling various, nonsensical things like "Mommy! You're hyper!"

A few minutes before midnight we got out the sparkling cider and poured some glasses. Makaylee bounced into the kitchen and yelled "Sugary Fun!" We all busted up laughing! I don't know where that saying came from, but it definitely applied to the situation, and her manic behavior!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

If you ever figure out how to bottle some of her energy, I'll pay big bucks!

Tiffany said...

sounds like you had a great time, Makaylee is so cute!