1/18/2008

My little Heartbreaker

Rowen is getting so big, so darn fast! And he is just so precious. I can't believe how much faster time seems to fly with my second baby. Because, I know how fast they grow up now, and I am not ready for my baby to get big. He is rolling around, all over the place now. You put him down on a blanket, and 3 seconds later he is across the room! Ahhh! I bet he will be crawling within a few weeks! It is exciting to see him progressing, but every time he does something new, my heart breaks just a little.Rowen, making a silly face at me.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

he's so cute. You asked about my blog background...I bought it off shabby creations. there is a link to it on my blog. They start as little as $8.00....since I am not real tech savvy that was right up my ally.

Jeni said...

Oops, I almost gave away your nick-name, luckily I realized and retyped...hee hee, now everyone will be asking you what it is! I was just saying what an amazing sweetie pie that little boy is. His eyes are still my favorite...okay his thunder thighs are pretty darn cute too!

Katie said...

I am with you...I don't want Dani to grow up at all. I just love the little babies. THey are so sweet!

Tiffany said...

Stef,
Rowan is so cute, he is going to be a heart breaker for sure.

Christen said...

So cute!! I'm with you -- they grow too fast!