2/29/2008

How Old am I?

So, the last time I tried to wear bangs like this I was 17. At the time I was dating Terry, and he told me that they made me look like I was 12. At the time, that was a huge insult, and I haven't dared to wear them since. Well, I am going to turn 27 in one week, and I had an O-my-gosh-I-am-really-in-my-late-twenties freakout moment. So, I went to the Salon, and got my bangs chopped, this time hoping that they made me look 5 years yonger! Isn't it funny how things change!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Love, the bangs...they are really cute. There must be something in the air cuz I got bangs last week too. It has been years!

Jeni said...

CUTE!!! And yes, you are SO OLD! YOu are older than dirt. Hee hee, love ya.

Tiffany said...

Way cute! I got bangs for the same reason, only I am freakin 10 years older than you, I never realized that!

Mindy said...

You look gorgeous! I'm having the same anxieties. My cut last Saturday included bangs too, but it hasn't been near that long for me. How funny. I've also gotten a little obsessed with working out, determined to be in better shape now and not give into what I feel is old.

kristi said...

Sorry to let you in on the harsh reality Stef - but no matter WHAT your hair looks like - you have ALWAYS been gorgeous.....

Christen said...

I LOVE them!! You look so great! My mom always tells me she likes me with bangs, but I haven't had them since junior high -- what is she trying to say?? And Stef, I turn 20-stinkin-NINE this Summer. Ouch!