2/16/2008

Happy Valentines Day!

So, we have kind of given up on the whole Valentines-Day-Date idea, now that we have 2 children. It is just more stressful to go out to eat than anything, unless we go to McDonalds (and that doesn't sound very romantic does it?) Well, this year we had a great idea, we got some YUMMY take-out from The Cheesecake Factory, and enjoyed a quiet evening at home! It really was fun, and it will just have to do, until the kids are a little older. Terry suprised me by making some Chocolate dipped strawberries, and a sweet home-made card. (Which he is suprisingly good at now that he works at Stampin UP!) I am so blessed to have such a sweet husband! I love you Terry!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, I am impressed Terry. Good Job!

Wendy said...

Homemade card...that is impressive!!!

Jeni said...

Can I hire him to make cards for me, I haven't MADE a card in years! WTG Terry!

Holly said...

Did you know Papa Murphy's makes heart shaped pizzas? Chase and I have gotten that the last few years since restaurants are so busy on V-day.

Way to be on the homemade card, Terry!

Katie said...

I saw the Flowerz in her Hair link on your blog and so I figured it was someone you were related to. I love their bows and stuff and use them for all my shower gifts and stuff now. So tell your sis Thanks!

kristi said...

Can you ask Terry if he will do a Stampin' party for all our hubbies??? HA HA!!