3/17/2008

Where's the Hot Dog?

I was running errands while Makaylee was at preschool on Thursday, and the Oscar Meyer Wiener-Mobile was parked out front. I felt bad that Makaylee had missed it, so when I picked her up I asked her if she wanted to go see a giant, huge hot dog. She said yes, and was genuinely excited. We headed back, and got the grand tour. Makaylee said "cool" a few times, but seemed slightly unimpressed. After the tour we plopped down to eat a hot dog, and she kept looking around. She finally said "Mom, can we go see the giant hot dog now?"
I told her that we had just seen it. She scowled at me and said "Mommy! That was NOT a giant hot dog, that was a giant hot dog BUS!" He he he, I had to giggle at that. She was actually expecting to see a really-humongous-edible-hot-dog! I just love the way her little brain works!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee!

kristi said...

How was your little edible hot dog, Kaylee?