3/26/2008

2 Kids in a Bed and the little one said. . .

I usually put Rowen in the play pen, when I am taking a shower. That way, I know he won't choke on anything (because he is always putting little things in his mouth) and so that he will be safe from his sister. Well, One out of 2 isn't too bad I guess. This is the scene I found when I got out of the shower. I was mad for a second, and almost told Makaylee to get out, but they seemed to be genuinely enjoying each other. I also figured that having two children contained in a 3x4 foot space might make my life a little easier. So I let them play while I dried my hair.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hmmm . . . good idea Stef. I wonder if I can get all five of my kids in our playpen . . . :)

Unknown said...

Hee hee, now if only it would last - the 3x4' containment, that is! CUTE

Tiffany said...

Makaylee and Rowan get cuter everyday.

Katie said...

How sweet! I can't believe how grown up your kids look. They are such cuties!!