3/10/2008

Sweet & Sassy

Makaylee went to a Sweet & Sassy B-day party for her cute twin cousins Kayleigh & Abby. She loved being pampered and treated like a princess for a few hours! The girls got to make up a rule for their "kingdom" one of the little girls said "Everybody has to be nice!" (I thought that was sweet) but when it was Makaylee's turn, guess what rule she made up? "Everybody has to be LOUD!" He he he, that is just so. . .her!Getting hair and nails done!
Four pretty princesses

Princess Makaylee

Makaylee went to a B-day @ sweet & Sassy, it was so fun

4 comments:

$inger!!! said...

she is so lucky i hav wanted 2 go there 4ever!!!! all my friends hav been there!!!!:D

Mindy said...

I've never heard of that, but what a fun idea. You guys have a lot of twins in your family.

Tiffany said...

Okay, that looks way fun for the "girls" but that is WAY TOO GIRLY for me! I hope all of the kids have fun!
love,
Tiff

Unknown said...

How CUTE! Where did they host it at? Please say she didn't make up her house to look like a castle, I would feel like a really lazy mom!