3/23/2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We had a fun day, but I am afraid I am having guilt. A few minutes ago, I realized that I had not taken ONE picture of Easter! Not one picture of coloring Easter eggs, or Easter egg hunts, or parties with cousins, or my BABY's FIRST EASTER! What a horrible mother am I? I feel so bad, that for a moment, I considered waking up said baby just to snap a quick picture. Tomorrow, I may have to dress the kids in (their now stained) Easter outfits and take a picture, just to ease my mind!

3 comments:

The Hoods said...

That is too bad you forgot to take pictures, if I were you, I would probably get them redressed and take a picture too!! Good luck!

Mindy said...

I did the exact same thing. So, don't check my blog for any cute Easter pictures. They won't be there. We were all sick and didn't make it to church so maybe next week I can pretend and take pictures of their never worn Easter outfits.

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me feel better! We must have the same photo-forget brain - and I tried to remember my camera like 6 times! Ahhhhhhh! Think mom would do it all over again just for the photo opp?