2/26/2010

Funny Prayers

Makaylee has always said the most sincere and adorable prayers. She really thinks about what she says, and has such simple, easy faith. Sometimes she says the funnies things though, and I have to stop myself from giggling out loud!

Tonight she was saying her bedtime prayers and said "I love Mommy and Daddy, Rowen and Aleeya, my cousins and Grandmas and Grandpas. . . And I love you too Heavenly Father and Jesus, because you are THE BEST-EST GUYS IN TOWN!"

The other night at dinner she said: "And please help us to not throw a fit when we don't get what we want. Like how I didn't get what I wanted for dinner, but I am still happy with what I got." (I take it that she didn't like what I cooked?)

2 comments:

kristi said...

Tony and I were laughing SOO hard at this!! What a cute little girl!

Jeni said...

Hilarious. I can totally see her saying that!