2/10/2010

A Beautiful Day


A Beautiful Day

Makaylee did a happy dance right in the middle of the store,
I giggled because I’d never seen her so uninhibited before.

Rowen drifted off to sleep while watching a show,
He looked so angelic you could almost see him glow.

Aleeya took a warm bath and I was so surprised,
To see my slippery baby with a huge grin and happy eyes.

Terrill walked in the door and gave me a sly smile,
I'm so lucky that he still loves me after all this while.

After these twenty-four hours I have to pause and say,
I am so thankful God gave me this beautiful day.
-Stef 2010



4 comments:

Jeni said...

So sweet stef. I'm glad you are finally getting some peace. I know the last month has been so hard. You have a super sweet little family. Love you!

Randy Kimball said...

Nothing sweeter than little children. I'm so glad things are looking up and the sour has been replaced with sugar. Love you Stef. Dad

Christen said...

What a great day! I love how you captured it with a poem.

Tiffany said...

Good days are great! Especially when you can have one in February!