3/31/2010

Thanks For Asking

(Sorry about all the Rowen posts lately, he is just at such a funny talking stage, he cracks me up!)

If you know Rowen, you know that he doesn't like food. (At least any healthy food.) I always try to get him to taste new things, but he usually won't. Sometimes he takes a microscopic bite, says "MMMMM, yummy" with a sour face and then gags it down. If you ask him to take another bite he says: "No. that's. all." and then covers his mouth.

But today he tried to charm me. I tried to get him to take a bite and he said. "Ummmm, no that's all. . . but thank you for asking, that was SOOO nice of you!"

1 comment:

Jeni said...

that is my FAVORITE talking phase - I love it. I think I could have recorded every little thing they say at that stage. he is such a charmer though!