3/17/2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

When I got home from work on Monday night, I found this most adorable note taped to the front door:
"Catch you on Wednesday"

It made me giggle, Makaylee had never been so excited about St. Patrick's day before. So, we decided to set a trap for the Leprechaun on Tuesday night. Makaylee told me that Leprechauns love chocolate (?) so we tried to lure it in by putting some chocolate under a propped up laundry basket.
When she got up on St. Patrick's Day she went straight downstairs to see if we were successful. I woke up to her running into my room shouting "Mommy, WE ALMOST CAUGHT ONE!" This is the note that he left us:



Kids are so much fun at this age!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a creative, cute idea! I can't believe she had so much fun trying to catch leprechauns. Maybe next year she'll catch one :-)

Jeni said...

oh she makes me laugh! (cute note!)