3/01/2009

"No! Don't Like!"

This is the never ending conversation between Rowen and I at EVERY MEAL, and it is driving me just a little bit CrAzY!
(Me) "Rowen, Do you want grapes?"
(Ro)"No! Don't Like!"
"Will you eat Crackers?"
"No, Don't Like!"
"What about Apples?"
"No, Don't like!"
"Will you drink some Milk?
"No, Don't like!"
"How about Chickens?"
"No, Don't Like!"
(I tried to throw him off yesterday so I threw in this:)
"You want some ICE CREAM?!"
"No, Don't like . . . YESSS!!!"
The kid does know what he likes. . . . Ice cream and french fries!
That is about IT!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Well if you find what works, stick with it! I wish I could just eat ice cream and french fries and be happy with that :)

jkimball said...

I have gotten a small glimpse of your life. Since we have been at my Mom's Taylor won't really eat. I don't know how you do it.

kristi said...

I think Rowen and Logan will be GREAT friends! :) Although it's HILARIOUS how you threw the ice cream comment in!!!! You're a genius!

Jeni said...

He sure is a cute talker though!