3/06/2009

The Happiest Birthday

I had a little meltdown when I turned 25, I felt hideous when I turned 26 (because I was 7 months pregnant.) I hardly even noticed 27, but 28. . . that sounds old! Sigh. . . Terry said "Oh Yeah! Just wait until you are turning 30!" (He is having a little midlife crisis in the form of exercise, but that is a post for another day!)
But anyway, today was such an awesome day (despite turning one year older!) Thanks to the sweetest daughter ever, that woke me up to "Happy Birthday MOMMY!" & Thanks to the cutest girlfriends ever, that took me out to lunch and played with me at the mall all day! & Thanks to my seriously hardworking hubby that didn't have time to buy me a gift so he let me go to the mall and SPOIL MYSELF (See the above outfit & jewelry!) & Thanks to the most wonderful Parents! My Dad was offered Jazz tickets tonight, but couldn't go because he was helping babysit my kids, so he kindly offered the tickets to us (GO JAZZ! WE WON!) & Thanks to the sweet old man sitting behind us that was so funny and generous, he kept giving us cans of soda, nachos, & popcorn from his catered box seats because he didn't want anything to go to waste! As we were leaving he waved, and grinned, and yelled "Have a nice life!" and I just smiled back at him and thought "I really do!"
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

Happy Birthday Stef! I can't believe I am older than you! I am not looking forward to my day! Turning 30 and being 7 months pregnant. That will be something else. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. I also love your purchase! Good choice!

Kelli said...

That is a super cute outfit Stef! Happy birthday!! I'm glad it was so fun.

jkimball said...

What a great birthday! I hope this is the begining of a great year.

Holly said...

You look so great! No worries about turning 28.

Christen said...

Happy Birthday, Stef! I'm with Terry ... turning 30 in June (your anniversary, remember?) but I'm not going to care. At least that's what I'm telling myself right now!

You look FAB!

Jeni said...

Man, you are old. (kidding. Love you. So glad you had a great B-day!)

Halls Huddle said...

You look beautiful, Stef. Happy Birthday!

kristi said...

Ha ha - leave it to sisters to point out that you really are getting old!! :) But you look FANTASTIC times TWO!! So no worries. Happy Bday!

The Hoods said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm so late!

Tiffany said...

Happy (late) Birthday!!