4/04/2008

Daddies are Gross!

Last night I was walking into Makaylee's room to say goodnight to her. Terry was already in there, reading her a story. As I rounded the corner, I heard this terrible noise, that sounded like an elephant passing gas. I ran into the room and said "What was that?!" I could tell by the look on Terry's face that it was he, and not an elephant that was responsible for the noise. I said "OOHHH! Terry, that was disgusting!" He started cracking up, and Makaylee kindly said to me: "It's okay Mommy, sometimes Daddies are gross!" At this comment I too started laughing hysterically. A few minutes later, we had calmed down enough to say the prayer. Makaylee said a sweet prayer and at the very end, she very innocently, and very seriously said ". . . and please help us to not be gross like Daddy!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Gross!

Unknown said...

Hill.air.ee.us!!!!!!!!! Good thing Terry doesn't read your blog too often. I might have to get you in trouble and tell him to read this one. Hee hee.

Tiffany said...

That's a true talent Terry. I am glad it is not something Makaylee wants to have "passed" down to her.
Hee Hee
Love,
Tiff

The Hoods said...

That is so gross, I can't believe Terry let you put that on the blog!! So funny!!

Mindy said...

Now I'm laughing hysterically.