12/21/2007

Buttermilk Biscuits

Do you remember the Sir Mix-a-Lot era? You know, "I like big butts and I cannot lie!" Well, I think I was in about 5th grade when that was popular. I think I even had their tape because I have that song, and their less famous song "Buttermilk Biscuits" memorized (to this day!) Anyway, the other day I opened a package of yes, buttermilk biscuits, and I started singing the song. Makaylee thought it was funny and made me sing it like 10 times in a row, and then she had it memorized. Now it is one of her favorite songs to sing, and I obviously think it is hilarious! 3-year-olds are so much fun!

In case you are curious about the actual lyrics: print version

3 comments:

Jeni said...

A star is born! She had better rhythm than I think I do! If it makes you feel any better, Lanie made me watch Mak sing it like 10 times - must be contageous...and by the way, I think I know whose "tape" that was - Sorry!

Holly said...

How cute! I think I must have missed out on some good stuff because I have never heard that song before.

kristi said...

Kaylee is the cutest girl in the WHOLE world!!!