12/08/2009

Why Do I Do This To Myself?


The Problem: The baby needs furniture.
The Simple Answer: Buy the baby new furniture.
Stefanie's Answer: Buy new furniture for Terrill and I, give our furniture to Makaylee, hand Makaylee's furniture down to Rowen, and hand down Rowen's furniture to the new baby! I must really enjoy making things difficult! (Really I just love decorating, and redecorating!)

The good news: The new furniture is purchased, the old furniture is moved, and the new bedrooms are ALMOST assembled (with 3 weeks to spare before the baby arrives!) Get ready for Extreme Make Over: Bedroom edition, coming soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeni said...

It's in the blood. (Can't wait to see the finished results!)

jkimball said...

I totally understand. Decorating would be my hubby if my budget allowed.

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you've been very busy! In a fun way though, that's what counts.

Wendy said...

I think that's called nesting! Congrats on the new one...the 28th is a good day. That's when McKay was born.