11/07/2009

Halloween, Take 2!

Thanks to two sets of awesome grandparents, our kiddos got a second chance at Halloween. A week late, but better late than never! We went to my parents house to "Trick or Treat" and do a fun little Halloween scavenger hunt. The next night Terry's parents came over and brought some Halloween goodies for the kids. They loved getting to finally show off their costumes. I thought they looked so cute, I was glad that their grands got to see them all dressed up!

I was reading the can of pink hair spray right before I started spraying Makaylee's hair. It said "Not recommended for naturally blond hair, may cause permanent staining." I told Makaylee that we probably shouldn't use the hair spray because it might not wash out like it should. Her eyes got big and she said "Does that mean that it might stay pink?" I nodded, and she said "THAT'S OKAY MOMMY!" he he he. She wanted it to stay pink, but it washed out like a charm!

"Good Witch" and "Little Policeman"


Here's hoping for a healthier Halloween next year!

1 comment:

kristi said...

I'm SOOO glad they got a second chance. That wasn't fair for your poor family. And they both look amazing!