8/06/2009

My Brave Girl

I stubbed my toe yesterday, and made a small production out of it by hopping around and saying "Ow, OUCH!"

I guess it concerned Makaylee because she asked me: "Mommy, when you get hurt, does it hurt the baby?"

I said, "No, not unless someone was to hit or kick me in the stomach hard, that would hurt the baby."

"Well, if someone was going to do that to you, I would scare them away!" she said.
"Oh really?" I asked "How would you do that?"

She thought for a moment and said, "Hmm. . . I would tell them that if they ate too much cereal they would turn BLUE, and that would scare them!!"

I stifled a giggle and said "You're right, that is SCARY!"

2 comments:

kristi said...

WOW!! I wouldn't want to have a run-in with a blue man! I'll make sure to keep my distance from your stomach! :)

Breezy said...

she's going to be such a great older sister, unlike dentures who tortured us :)