8/31/2009

Funny Little Writer

Lately Makaylee has been so expressive, when it comes to pen and paper! Her little letters and pictures are SO ENTERTAINING! She will disappear into the computer room for a little while and come out with handfuls of letters and pictures.
She draws them when she is mad at me:

She draws them when she is irritated with her little brother! This cracked me up, Rowen had gone in her room and messed up her bed so she drew this picture and actually taped it to her door!

She draws them for me when I am being an emotional preggo. This one broke my heart! I had some random meltdown one day, and apparently she thought it was her fault so she wrote me this letter:


And she writes them when she is happy! This one put a grin on my face from ear to ear:




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brett and Shara said...

Cute! She sounds a lot like my Braxton. He started writing things like this too. It's amazing how quickly they start learning to sound out words and explore writing.

Breezy said...

She is the cutest! Get her signed up for some art classes :)

Jeni said...

Ok, those drawings totally cracked me up. She is hilarious.