7/20/2008

Cinderella For A Moment

This morning, amidst the pre-church frenzy, I was hopping around the house in one high heel, while trying to find the other. I was getting annoyed, because I didn't want to have to settle for a less-cute (but accessible) pair of shoes. I finally asked Makaylee if she knew where my shoe was, and amazingly she found it quickly at the bottom of a basket of laundry. I was so excited I practically shouted "Thank you so much for finding that Makaylee!" She smiled at me proudly, and then quietly slipped out of the room. I threw my jewelry on and hobbled to the spot where my shoe was 2 minutes earlier and it was missing . . . AGAIN! Now I was really frustrated, and I hopped out my bedroom door hollering "Makaylee. . ."but the cutest sight stopped my in my tracks. Makaylee was walking gracefully down the hall toward me, and she was beaming. She held the small decorative pillow from her bed in front of her, and carefully place upon it was MY SHOE! She presented it to me as if I was Cinderella, it was so adorable, I started laughing so hard and I just had to take a picture!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awww, so cute! Kids are just too smart and clever :-)

cory and tara said...

Oh that is so cute! I'm so glad I have a girl now! Cute shoe, by the way!

Tiffany said...

Way to go Cinderaylee. Cute.