9/30/2010

California Vacation

My wonderful parents had a great idea about 10 months ago. . . they told us that for our 2010 Christmas gifts they were taking us to California, the beach, and Disneyland! It has been a long wait. . .but it was definitely worth every "how many more days until Disneyland?!!" I was asked! It was priceless!

I always feel like I am about 8 when I walk through the gates to Disneyland! It was so much fun watching my kids having the time of their lives! It was so awesome to be able to enjoy it with my whole family! All of our 10 kids were so well behaved, and I know it is an experience that they won't soon forget! Thanks Mom and Dad for being so generous and giving us those awesome memories!

(The next few posts are more pics from California)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: