7/10/2009

8 Beautiful Years. . .


8 Years ago. . . I knew that you would make me happy, but I never could have imagined how beautiful our life would be! I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!

For our anniversary we stayed in the awesome Castle Inn Bed and Breakfast in Sandy.
Our room was the Kings Lodge, and included a King size bed, a King size jacuzzi, and King size pool table in the room! It was so much fun to get away for the night! We have stayed at quite a few different Inn's and B & B's including Anniversary Inn, and this was by far our favorite room!

My Knight in shining armor! 8 Years have gone by, and he is as handsome as ever!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the 8 years, you made it past the 7 year itch! Just kidding!

The Ingleby Family said...

Is your anniversary really the on the 10th of July?? What a great day! It is my birthday. SO much to celebrate! Congrats on making it 8 years. I hope you have more great ones to come!

kristi said...

Congratulations on the 8 years. That is VERY exciting. What an accomplishment (especially compared to today's standards.) Sounds like you had fun.