2/24/2009

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. . . .

On Sunday, we went to Terry's parents ward to hear them speak (they did an awesome job by the way.) There was this neat, young, ENTHUSIASTIC, teenage boy that spoke before them. I was quite enjoying his teenage hyperness, because it was entertaining, but a few minutes into his talk Terry leaned over to me and whispered "Is it just me, or is this kid talking WAY TO FAST?" At almost the same moment that Terry started leaning away from my ear Makaylee leaned in and and said in a very non-sacrament-meeting-voice "I'm trying to listen, but all I hear is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....."
(The .... part is the point when I put my hand over her mouth. )

5 comments:

Christen said...

HILARIOUS!!! Embarrassing, but definitely hilarious!

Kelli said...

That is SO funny!!!! Don't kids always say the worst things in sacrament when everyone can hear them!?! I hope the kid giving the talk didn't hear her! Ha ha

Tiffany said...

You know what--sometimes I try to listen really hard to listen at church and all I hear is "blah blah blah!"
It must run in the family.

Jeni said...

That is hilarious! Reminds me of when the prayer is going on too long in church and bennett will yell "AMEN!"

kristi said...

Sorry Stef - I've been in your shoes and I know how embarassing it it - but hearing it from someone else is just FUUUUUUUUUNNY!!