1/12/2009

18 Months. . . Really?

My sweet baby boy has turned 18 months! I can't believe it! He is such a CuTe LiTtLe pEaNut! He went to his checkup this week and he is 21.25 lbs (3rd %) and 31.1 inches (15th %) the Dr. says he looks great, he's just little, so that I should try to stop worrying about him, sigh. . . (I told him that I would TRY!) I guess it is just hard to accept because Makaylee was always kind of big for her age. He also went to nursery for the first time this week. I was having worse separation anxiety than he was, he didn't even notice when I left and I was the one that was crying not him!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Aw, he is a cute lil p-nut! Happy 18th Row!

Rach said...

Darling Blog, and darling little guy! It was so fun to see you guys the other night. I'm so happy you visited our blog, I love the chance to keep in contact with family and friends. Hope you don't mind us checking in every so often! Your family is so adorable!!

jkimball said...

Happy Birthday Row!! He looks perfect to me too, Stef.

Tiffany said...

What a cute little guy, it makes me want to be about 8 years younger....if you know what I mean.

Halls Huddle said...

Stef, it was so fun to see you on Sat. and your cute family. I got your blogsite from Lisa and loved reading about your adventures. I have a private blog, but would love to add you if you want to send me your e-mail address. Send it to tiffanyhalls@yahoo.com.

kristi said...

What a handsome boy! And your nursery experience is hilarious - but only because it's so true! :) But it was probably nice to enjoy RS for once I bet!

Sonya said...

I am proud of you for taking him to nursery! I need more help with Karlee in RS anyhow! Haha!

Ro is a cutie and I love him! His haircut makes him look bigger!