10/26/2005

Terribly funny two's

I'm afraid Makaylee has hit her terrible 2's, the problem is that she is 6 months early! Honestly, this child is driving me nuts! Actually, she is hilarious, I can't help but laugh when she stomps her little feet, and then almost falls over because she is not yet coordinated enough to be that mad! I taught her how to sign "please" in sign language (you rub your heart). So when ever she is having a tantrum I tell her that she needs to say please, and she stops screaming and rubs her belly and smiles, looking so pround of herself for "mastering" that sign. She is just so dang cute! When she is really mad at me, she yells at me in this baby garble (that only she understands thank heavens) and gets the most serious look on her face, like she is really telling me off. My mom said I did the same thing when I was her age. I guess it's my payback.

Her new favorite game is naming body parts. She hops up on my lap with her face about 6 inches from mine and randomly pokes at my mouth, ears, eyes, nose, chin ect. Saying each name as she does this. You have to be on your guard because the random eye pokes are a bit dangerous. And my least favorite combination is when she pokes her finger in my mouth, and then my ear, successfully giving me a wet willey!

I just got a call from one of my old neighbors. She wanted to know where we were building because they are going to try and buy a home in the same neighborhood! I was so excited, that would be so fun to already have some friends near our new house.

We had the foundation poured on Monday! It 's really exciting now that there is progress every thime we go out and look at our house! My brothers house however, (it was started when ours was) already has the framing completed, and they are going to be in theirs by Christmas. . . sigh. . .

1 comment:

Christen said...

We need to hang out!!