5/05/2012

Makaylee's Baptism


Makaylee was baptized on Cinco de Mayo!  She was so excited that she was almost glowing!  It all went so well, it was perfect!  Many of our friends and family helped with the program, and joined us for a celebration afterwards.  Makaylee kept saying "this is such a happy day!" and I couldn't agree more.  She is such an amazing 8 year old.  We are so blessed to have her as our own!

Conducting: Bishop Epperson
Pianist: Samantha Anderson
Chorister: Joye Cummings
Opening Song: I love to see the Temple
Opening Prayer: Sonya Gronning
Talk on Baptism: Britton Williams
Baptism performed by: Terrill Anderson
Witnesses to the baptism: Randy Kimball and Gayle Anderson
Talk on Confirmation: Becky Kimball
Confirmation performed by: Terrill Anderson
Closing Song: Families can be Together Forever
Closing Prayer: Kathy Anderson

1 comment:

jkimball said...

I am so glad it was a "happpy day." I just wish we could have been there. Brooklyn said, "I really wish I could have seen Makaylee get baptized!!" We love you guys and miss you. Thanks for the pictures.