12/18/2010

My Little Gentleman

Rowen looked out the window today at the fresh snow and said, "Uh-Oh! I needa shovel the sidewalk!" So, I helped him get his coat and gloves and outside he went. I watched him from the inside of the window for a half hour our so, and realized that he was going to stick with it for as long as it took! So I got my coat and gloves and joined him.



He was born a little gentleman, he loves to open doors for me and his sisters. He even compliments me when I have worked hard on something: "Wow, that was lots of hard work Mommy!" And if I am carrying things down or up the stairs he will say, "Do you have lots of things in your hands Mommy? Here, I will open the [baby] gate for you." What a little charmer he is!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christen said...

What a sweetheart! I hope I get one like him!! :)

BensonFam said...

That is such a cute post - what a little sweetheart he is!