6/03/2009

Everybody's Boy

Edited to add: This draft has been on my dashboard waiting to be edited for a few days. But today was the perfect time to finish it because we lost Rowen at an Art's Festival today for about 10 minutes (AN ETERNITY!) and I am feeling so SO thankful to have my sweet boy home safe tonight!

I love to say that Rowen is a 'Mama's Boy'. I say it because he likes me to rock him to sleep at night. I say it because when he comes running to me, and gives me a huge unsolicited hug and kiss, he makes me feel like no one else is in the room. I say it because it makes me feel good!
But the truth is. . . When he is with Daddy, he is a 'Daddy's Boy'. He loves to wrestle with him, and tickle him, and he gives him huge hugs too!

And. . . When he is with Makaylee, he is 'Makaylee's boy'! He copies EVERYTHING she does! He sings when she sings, he dances when she dances, he is constantly hugging her, and wrestling with her too!

When he is with Grandma, he is definitely Grandma's Boy! When he is with Grandpa he is Grandpa's Boy. Basically, he is everybody's boy! He makes everyone he is with feel special! He loves to hug everyone that he knows! He has the silliest, sweetest, most easy going spirit that could ever be packed into 24.5 pounds! Every moment I spend with him I am so blessed to have! I love you RO!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kristi said...

What a HANDSOME BOY!! I guess I need to spend more time with him so he can be "Kristi's boy!" :)

Jeni said...

He really is that way huh... such a sweetie!
(edited to add, wanna hear something funny? My word verification for this comment is NOIDET. Now that's funny too.)