4/14/2009

Good News!

I am so happy to say that Terrill is still employed! Yay! There ended up being only one person in the HR department that lost their job. I don't know how many people will be losing their jobs in the whole company, because the rest of the lay offs are happening tomorrow morning (They just had to get HR taken care of first, since they will be closely involved in the layoffs.) The bad news is that Terry has to go into work at 5:30 am tomorrow to be the interpreter for those that speak Spanish that are losing their jobs!

I just wanted to thank everyone that was thinking about us, and praying for us! I feel so blessed that Terry still has his job! (But I also feel so sorry for those that are losing their jobs, and their families too!)

4 comments:

jkimball said...

That is wonderful news. Good luck to Terry getting through today. How awful to have to be a part of all that.

Jeni said...

we are sooooooooooo flippin relieved too!

Holly said...

Yay! So happy he still has a job. I hope you go out and celebrate!

Christen said...

What wonderful news! I'm sure you are so relieved. I do not envy Terry having to be the translator. Ouch.