8/18/2006

Makaylee's Masterpiece

As you can tell by my last post, I've been really into painting. This week I painted a big canvas to go over my dining room table. While I was painting Makaylee kept saying "mommy, it's my turn!", " I want to paint mommy!" I kept telling her that she could paint when I was all done with my painting. She was so patient! (Because it took a really long time to finish!) When I was finally done, I gave her a piece of paper and the 4 colors I was painting with, and let her go to town!I honestly think her painting turned out better than mine! She was such a perfectionist! It took her over 30 minutes to paint this. She loved it! We have her masterpiece hanging on our magnent board, and she loves to show it off to people when the come over!
This is the painting I did. It will give you a head ache if you stare at it too long! :)

No comments: